Select Page

Enforcement & Contempt Order Attorneys in Portland

While a family court or divorce order issued by a court of law may be legally binding and enforceable — in reality, it is a piece of paper that can easily be ignored by a person that does not wish to follow it.

If this has happened to you and you live in Multnomah, Clackamas, Columbia or Washington County — our firm can provide the legal help you need to enforce the existing order. Our lawyers are experienced with contempt cases involving property allocation, child custody, support, visitation and parenting plan orders, and will act swiftly to take enforcement action against your former spouse or opposing parent.

To discuss an enforcement matter with an attorney — call our law offices directly at (206) 957-7273 or contact us online to arrange for an initial consultation.

In addition to the enforcement of divorce orders, our attorneys also provide legal services related to domestic violence and Oregon’s Family Abuse Prevention Act. This aspect of our family law practice includes:

  • Restraining Orders
  • Anti-Harassment/Stalking Orders
  • Orders for Emergency Support and Custody
  • Restraining Order Violations

If you are in a dangerous situation right now — it will only grow more dangerous unless you take steps to protect yourself. The first of these may be calling the police or getting yourself and your children to a place of safety. After that, consider speaking to an attorney.


Divorce Order Enforcement Lawyers in Beaverton and the Greater Portland Area

Our lawyers have been practicing law in Multnomah, Clackamas, Columbia and Washington counties for decades. Because of that, we know this area, its various courts, and how to make the system work to your benefit as quickly as possible.

Our offices are friendly and comfortable, the attorneys and staff — supportive and ready to help.


Talk to Our Lawyers. Call (206) 957-7273 Today.

You can schedule an in-depth consultation about your family law concerns today by calling our law offices or by contacting us online.