Beaverton and Portland Shareholder Agreement Lawyer
Shareholder rights in the relationship between minority and majority shareholders and between shareholders and the corporation in which the shares are owned is governed by the shareholders agreement. Disputes and other issues must be resolved in accordance with its terms.At Helzer & Cromar, we represent business executives, corporations, board members, and minority and majority shareholders in disputes arising out of shareholder agreements and interpretation of shareholder rights.
To discuss your options, contact our law firm to schedule a consultation with one of our Portland shareholder agreement lawyers.
Oregon Shareholder Rights Attorney
The business and corporate lawyers at Helzer & Cromar will ensure that we have a thorough understanding of your objectives and strategy; we are focused on accomplishing your goals for the resolution of shareholder disputes, including:
- Breach of the relevant shareholder agreements
- Disputes between minority and majority shareholders
- Shareholder disputes against owners and managers, also known as derivative claims
- Buy-out agreements and shareholder appraisal rights
- Breach of fiduciary duties, including conflicts of interest
- Corporate governance issues such as excessive executive compensation claims
- Business dissolution
- Mergers and acquisitions and hostile takeovers
We will protect your rights as outlined in the articles of incorporation, shareholder agreement and by state and federal law relevant to closely held companies, S-corps, limited liability companies (LLCs) and limited liability partnerships (LLPs).
Providing Transactional and Litigation Services
In addition to providing legal guidance when specific issues arise, our lawyers are strong advocates for the continued successful operation of your corporation and the protection of rights afforded by the shareholder agreement.